terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Journal publishes messages to broker Real Ronaldo by Neymar

Real Madrid prepares his ammunition to try to hire Neymar. At leastthis is the information conveyed in the Spanish media on Tuesday.According to the newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the writing of a sportsRAC intercepted messages merengue club's director general Jose Angel Sanchez, to Ronaldo, who was serving as an intermediary for hiring the young striker Santos.

The Spanish newspaper published in its issue of Tuesday, a messagepurportedly sent by the leader merengue Phenomenon, on both giantidol of Spain.
- Entou contacting you by talking with FP (Florentino Pérez). I think youneed to make Wagner (Ribeiro, the agent of jewel Santos) and father (Neymar) come to Madrid. I send you the tickets of both. I spoke withWagner. He is a friend, but not very discreet ... greetings - would,according to the newspaper, the first message sent by José Ángel.

In a second message, which would have been apprehended minuteslater, the text also reveal that both the agent as the Saints striker and his father had already left discloses a possible preference for a deal with Real.

- Ronnie, I spoke with Wagner, I have good relationship with him, hisheart is white (reference to the color of the Real). He says the fatherand the boy are with us. Rosell (Sandro, president of Barcelona)invited them to attend the final of the Champions League. I said Italked to you for the trust and friendship we have. This has to be veryfast. Keep me informed ... You think we should prepare the documentshere? According to J. Senn (lawyer Real Madrid), we should send them to you to forward - concludes the message published in "MundoDeportivo. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário